Is an online store the main reason for your website?
Before you decide if you need to have an e-commerce website we need to know if this is the main reason for your website, as there is a world of difference between an online store and a payment gateway. Before you delve into a solution it pays off to stop and think about how your business achieves success.
Some common answers are:
- I have a lot of information about my business and I also sell some products on the side.
- I have a shop and I want to sell my products online.
- My product range changes all the time and I want to manage the products myself.
- I have a lot of products and I need to be able to manage inventory, sales and deliveries all in one place.
- I need to sync my point of sales system with my online store.
There are a few leading content management systems (CMS) out there that cater to the e-commerce market. Some of the top systems include:
Each CMS has their own benefits and working out which one to go with depends on what you are trying to achieve. National Digital has worked intensely with each of the above CMSs and we understand each of the pitfalls that the system can bring. Get in touch with us and we can sit down with you and help you make an informed decision.
National Digital can help you from initial design, through to creating your website and training you to maintain the website yourself. We can also help with just a small portion of this process, whatever you need we can help you get to where you need to be online.