How do I optimise my website for search engines?
Optimising your website for search engines and running digital campaigns like Google AdWords helps to engage your target audience. It is the most cost effective way to direct relevant traffic to your website.
If you have just set up your website or you have had a website for a while, you might have started to wonder how people are going to find your website or why people aren’t using your website. Unfortunately the concept ‘build it and they will come’ went out the window decades ago, now you need to make your online brand visible.
Some things that you need to consider are:
- Is my content helping or hindering people from finding me?
- Have I connected the digital dots so that my location results match my search results & create the right impression?
- Do my headings complement Google’s algorithms?
- Is my website mobile responsive?
- Is my website load times and security up to scratch?
It takes a lot of time and effort to ensure that your website is a well-oiled money-making machine. Sometimes it helps to get a health check and fix anything before it all gets on top of you. National Digital creates search engine optimisation (SEO) audit reports that look at your website in detail against Google’s algorithms and make a series of recommendations for you to implement.